Thursday, February 10, 2011

Red Pandas Are The Best

Not sure what's come over me today, but I think with all the cold that we've been having, it's time to find something warm and cuddly. Yes, it may take a few demerits against my "Man Card," but I'm okay with it. I want to talk about the adorable, irreplaceable red panda. Just look at his face! Don't you just want to cover it with frosting and eat it up?! No? Just me? Okay then...

Jump red panda, jump!



Here's today's Web Waster:

TheMommyCard - Even stay at home moms need business cards and this site will help you design them! This is a pretty neat idea for the moms out there who need something to pass out with contact information on it right next to photos of their children. Might be a pretty narrow group who can use it, but it's still kinda neat!

No comments: