Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nonograms = Joey's New Addiction

Thanks to my discovery of Picross DS and Picross 3D for my Nintendo DS, I'm now officially hooked on Nonograms.  You fill in the grid based on what numbers are placed on the outlying rows and columns.  It's incredibly addicting and rewarding.  Over the last few days I've probably gone through a hundred or so puzzles and I'm still not burned out on them yet.

Other than that, my Memorial Day weekend was filled with family, grilling, driving to the family and the grilling, and... Oh yeah, more Munchkin (thanks Dad)!

WakeUpCloud - Looking for that extra bit of motivation to finish the work day after a long holiday weekend?  Check out this site for some interesting information regarding self-improvement.  It's all to hock a book and speaking appearances, but that doesn't take much away from the content on the site.

No comments: